Centinela Industrial Park
A Range of Possibilities
If you could envision the most cutting edge, cost effective, and scalable location to grow your manufacturing business, what would that environment look like?
- Skilled labor, including university-trained engineers, at a fraction of the cost for American counterparts
- Truck/rail shipping proximity to any U.S. market within five days, and to Southern California in only 2-4 hours
- Abundant, inexpensive power and water resources
- One of the most ideal manufacturing sites in the world with single ownership, clean title, and validated infrastructure
- Government incentives including tax incentives, non-tax benefits, R&D incentives, and training/management support
- A family, community-oriented area where employees feel safe and want to live
Centinela Industrial Park evolved from a vision to combine the best attributes of international operations into one optimal site to serve the vast American and Mexican markets.
After a rigorous search across North America, a site was chosen just outside of Mexicali, in the northeast corner of Baja California and just across the border into Mexico. Centinela Industrial Park offers an ideal combination of human and physical resources at a more competitive cost.
Centinela Industrial Park is ideally suited for various mega user clusters such as:
- Automotive and aerospace vehicles and components
- Sophisticated consumer electronics such as televisions, telecommunications and computer products
- Biotechnology and pharmaceuticals
- Medical Devices
- Solar and wind farms for utility scale energy production and equipment/component manufacturing
- Nano technology such as semiconductors and LCD,LED and MEM components