Straddling the Best of Two Markets
Some people talk about Centinela Industrial Park's proximity to most major U.S. markets and technology corridors. Others note the large, smart, inexpensive workforce available in Mexicali. Still others point out the short distance to two of the world's largest ocean shipping ports.
They’re all correct. Centinela Industrial Park is uniquely situated to take advantage of the best of American and Mexican demographics. It is:
- Within 5 shipping days by truck - or 5 hours by air - of all markets in the U.S., Mexico and Canada
- 2 hours by air from the technology corridors of Silicon Valley and Austin
- A day’s drive or less by truck from Los Angeles, San Diego, Phoenix, Las Vegas and Tijuana
- 4 hours’ drive from the Ports of Long Beach/Los Angeles
- Within 2 hours’ drive of a U.S./Mexican consumer market of almost 8 million people
The property is located at Km 15.5 Carretera Mexicali-Tijuana, south of the US-Mexico border and just west of the City of Mexicali. Centinela Mountain rises to form a scenic backdrop on the west edge of the property. Centinela Industrial Park enjoys extensive frontage on Highway 2, the four-lane east/west highway that connects Mexicali and Tijuana. Additionally, the toll road which functions as Mexicali’s ring road terminates adjacent to the site.